Design Consultant K&B
Warwick, Rhode Island, (United States of America)
Warwick Rhode Island (United States of America) 02888-3814
$ 0 to 0 Yearly
Rhode Island Kitchen & Bath is currently looking for a Design Consultant to fill an opening. They are an award-winning Kitchen/Bath Design Build Firm located in Warwick, RI.
Join Our Team - Voted 2018 Best Places to Work in RI by Providence Business News.
The Design Consultant for Residential Design /Build Renovations is responsible for guiding our clients through the residential remodeling process. You will be responsible for creating and selling residential remodeling projects and assisting our clients with the many decisions involved in making their dreams a reality for their interior spaces. Because he or she is the primary and first contact with the client or customer, it is critical that they develop the proper relationship with the client to further an on-going business. We need to treat everyone like a guest in our home... with legendary courtesy, friendliness, and the respect that they deserve. Their primary role is to identify the customer's needs, assist the customer in communicating those needs, and provide a means to fulfill those needs and expectations through the resources of R.I. Kitchen & Bath, Inc. in the form of a sales and installation agreement.
We look for people who always look for ways to go above and beyond the expectations of the job. In doing so, it helps our clients and consumers to know that you care and it will leave them with a "Feel Good Factor" that we are searching for.
· High school diploma with a continuous record of learning
· Proven ability and experience to communicate effectively on the phone and with our clients.
· Has had previous experience in performing many of the tasks required to achieve reasonable proficiency on the job.
· Ability to act in a discreet manner
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Reliable, good work ethic, high integrity, and drug free (abuse of illegal and legal drugs)
· Clean, presentable appearance
· Able to read, write and speak English with reasonable capability to be able to communicate with customers, employees, and vendors.
· Meet the attendance schedule as agreed to with your supervisor
We are expanding and growing our entire organization. You can be a part of something special. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We want to talk with you if you have hands on experience, a positive attitude, a great personality and a desire to grow in your overall skills as a professional. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with the Company depends solely on your qualifications. Thank you.